We hope everyone is staying safe and well. Just wanting to update everybody on what’s going on with local events and The Easterns. We’re hoping to have our first contest on July 18th we will keep you guys updated as we get the permits approved. We may run 2 events, one on Saturday and one on Sunday to try to make some of our missed ones up. As of right now The Easterns are still on as scheduled. As soon as we know who is slotted and how it is all going to work we will let you guys know. Hopefully it will be sometime in July. If anyone has any questions or anything contact Rhonda or myself
Take Care and Stay Safe!! We Love you all and Cannot wait to start this season!!
Rhonda & Gina